Monday, September 13, 2010

Concave PT+ Soccer Cleat

I wrote a blog not too long ago about the F50 Tunit cleats because I have been looking at them for some time now and I am in the looking in the market for a new pair of soccer cleats. I was looking around the internet today when I stumbled across an unusual soccer cleat unlike any that I have seen before. The soccer cleat is called the Concave PT+. One complaint, that seemed a useless one, was that the logo of the brand came off somewhat quickly because it did not have the glossy protective finish that most soccer cleats have over the logos to protect them from rubbing off to fast. I am really curious to see what these cleats feel like and how they perform. One can see from the picture that the name obviously speaks for itself. The sweet spot on this cleat is HUGE! Not to mention that it is concave in shape. This part of the cleat covers the lacing of the shoe completely which is very important for the shoe to be uniform in its shape. The makers claim that the cleat adds an additional 15% power boost when kicking the ball. It does make sense that this could be true because of the enlarged sweet spot on the cleat. Other reviewers suggested that this was accurate when they did make contact with the enlarged sweet spot. I hope that there is a pair at the local sporting goods store so that I may try a pair of these cleats out. Have a great day and try to play some soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment