I have always been amazed at the volume of different soccer cleats that are in the market today. I have bought multiple brands of soccer cleats and I am looking into purchasing another set soon because mine are definitely past their prime. I ran into a soccer cleat that has actually been around for some time now, but I will have just started to do research into the product. The soccer cleat is made by Adidas and it is called the F50 Tunit. This soccer cleat is different from most cleats because it is so customizable. What the player is actually purchasing is a kit to build a soccer cleat custom to that player’s preference and field condition. This is like the build a bear for soccer cleats. The standard kit comes with three parts: the upper, the chassis and the studs.
The Uppers.
The upper is the boot part of the shoe. There are many different types of uppers that a player can buy to customize his or her set. They also range from synthetic leathers to standard leather.
The Chassis
This goes into the bottom of the upper and then connects to the studs. There are two chassis that I am aware of that comes with the set. There is the standard chassis and one that is designed for extra comfort and support.
The Studs
These are the really unique feature of these soccer cleats (and a real selling point for me). The set comes with soft, firm and hard studs. These can be changed with the Adidas stud wrench that comes with the starter kit. When the conditions of the field changes, so can the players studs to keep playing at a superior level.
No comments:
Post a Comment