Monday, September 6, 2010
Getting Started
This is my first blog post ever. My name is Brandon and I love to play the great game of soccer. I am from Tinley Park, IL. I have been playing soccer for about 15 years now and I do not plan on stopping any time soon. I am currently attending Illinois State University and I'm trying to promote more soccer play in the area with local pick-up games. Most of those who play in the pick-up games are enrolled in the college, but it is open to anyone who is willing to play. I am always happy to see new faces out their on the pitch (field). Hopefully some of these posts will help others become more aware of the game of soccer. There are many different aspects to the game and I would be glad to help anyone who has any questions about soccer. I really want anyone who is interested in soccer to just urge them to get out and play with their friends in a little scrimmage or a quick pick-up game. There are many local fields in the Bloomington/Normal area that have open soccer fields. Even local park districts have leagues and tournament for all ages and skill levels for individuals to partake. I have tried many different products, some that were great and some that were not too good. If I am unable to answer your question, I should be able to lead you to another site that might have more expertise in the area that the question is directed towards. I am looking forward to future posts. It’s always a great day for soccer. In fact, I’m going to go play a pick-up game in a few hours with some buddies of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment