Thursday, November 25, 2010
Analyze a Top Blog
There are many great soccer blogs available for the public on the internet. Many of the better ones that I have seen are a hodge-podge of many different soccer topics that can interest any reader on the internet. I was looking on the internet for a blog to review, and I stumbled upon the blog called soccer blogs. I believe that I wrote an article about this blog on the recommended readings article on the Illinois Soccer University website. I did not recall this nifty little widget that was on their site the last time I visited. I have noticed that blogs have a tendency to start to run long if there are too many blog posts on the page. Readers do not want to have to scan the entire page for the information that they are looking for, so this website has a widget that helps readers look at all the information on the page. It is a little pop-up screen on the bottom of the page that lists the other blog posts that are below the viewers screen at any given time. As the viewer scrolls down the screen, the widget continuously updates the information on what is again below the viewers screen so that individual does not have to guess as to where a particular blog post is located. If it is not at the bottom in the widget, then the viewer knows that it is on another page. The tabs on the blog are set in a way to categorize the leagues into different sections. This blog also has an impressive list of other blogs that are related to soccer. In general, this is a great soccer blog with many great features on the site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment