Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Adidas Samba Shoe

            I have already done a blog on a few outdoor soccer cleats so now I want to take a look at the indoor side. I have played just as much indoor soccer as I have played outdoor soccer. Indoor soccer is a great way to stay in shape during the colder months in Illinois. You do not need as many people to play indoor soccer as well. The shoes are very important in indoor soccer as they are in outdoor soccer. Some players choose to just wear regular tennis shoes, which are fine for the most part, but indoor shoes are designed with soccer in mind. I currently have two pairs of indoor soccer shoes. They are both made by Adidas and work great. The one brand of indoor shoe that I wear as a tennis shoe and indoor shoe is the Adidas Samba shoe. This is probably one of the most popular soccer shoes that Adidas has ever made. They have been making this shoe for a very long time in a variant of different colors, but the traditional black with the three white stripes is still the highest selling version of the product. The bottom of the shoe is like nothing that I have seen before. The texture and material that the sole is made out of seems to be what is behind the amazing grip that the shoe has. If you ever have the chance to play indoor soccer, go pickup a pair of these Adidas Sambas, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment