Monday, October 25, 2010
Products that aid in performance
There are multiple factors that can help a soccer player perform better in the game of soccer. I perform better when I am comfortable. Comfort and functionality comes before the way that a product looks, and that should be on the mind of anyone looking to get better at the sport. There are a few products that I have seen and purchased that have helped my performance on the pitch. The one product that I came across today is called a soc-r-loc. It is a small band that goes around the ankle area of the player on the outside of the socks and shin guard. The purpose of this elastic band it to keep the shin guard in place throughout the match so there is no need for adjustment when the game is in progress. I have not personally used this product, but it is a big inconvenience when I have to stop playing soccer to adjust my shin guards that keep shifting throughout the match. It is just a good idea of using these products that can assist what the player already has at their disposal. There might not be a need to go receive new equipment if there are cheaper alternatives to improve the gear that one already possesses. This brings me to the next product that the website sells, which I have tested before. This item is an elastic band that goes over the soccer cleat and provides a smooth, even surface for the soccer ball to make contact with. This product is a little different because it has Velcro instead of an entire elastic band. More expensive cleats have a guard over the laces that act like this product except this product is much cheaper that buying new cleats that have this guard over the laces. The website where these products can be found is at http://www.socrnut.com/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment